We’re looking for a super-duper individual to join our expanding team in a hugely exciting time of growth. It’s a part-time position, assisting the Directors to ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of our studio and distribution operations. Opportunity for additional hours packing product and assisting the Studio Operations Executive with orders.
The things you’ll be up to:
- Ensure all customer and wholesale orders are recorded accurately and relayed to the Studio Operations Executive
- Accurately create customer invoices and supplier purchase orders and be responsible for the overall sales and purchase ledgers
- Liaise directly with customers and suppliers to address any administration enquiries
- Produce customer required documentation with incredible eye for detail to ensure highest level of accuracy
- Work with the Directors to create sell-in presentations for clients
- Research potential wholesale customers and accurately input onto Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Organising sample requests from customers
- Communicating and sending out documentation to interested parties including Public Relations opportunities
- And any other administration duties which may occur!
I know, pretty cool huh? These are the key skills we’re after:
- Highly organised, precise, methodical and hard working, with a keen eye for detail and can get stuck in with a variety of jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete assigned tasks within given timeframes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll need to be competent on the computer and have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
- Work experience within a similar role
- Use of Xero accounting software as well as CRM software
The application bit:
You’ll be based in our warehouse in Trident Park, Warwick, CV34. Hours will initially be 9am - 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start in mid-August 2021.
So why wait, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving CVs is Friday 30th July.
We will then shortlist appropriate candidates and invite you to an interview.
We’re excitedly awaiting your application.
Rebecca and Mark x