We're hiring! Our third new position and an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join our growing team
Do you like the rush of the sale, closing deals and maintaining customer relationships? Have you got bags of charisma that always win people around? Then this role could be the one for you.
We’re looking for a super-duper individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a hugely exciting time of growth. It is a full-time position to communicate with wholesale partners to provide them with our colourful products for their customers.
The things you’ll be up to:
- Calling existing, previous and prospective UK-based business to business (B2B) partners and selling Raspberry Blossom’s wide range of products
- Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Answering questions eloquently about Raspberry Blossom products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and closing sales
- Directing prospects to the Sales Director when appropriate
- Daily reporting of calls with Sales Director highlighting key notes
I know, pretty cool huh? These are the key skills we’re after:
- Great written and verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and Word programs, as well as being able to pick-up other cloud-based software that we use
- Ability to quickly and confidently familiarise yourself with our product portfolio and eloquently describe them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge and articulation of English
- Calm head in all situations
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere!)
- Lots of initiative and a real positive attitude
- Management of own time and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have a year’s worth of experience in a similar customer facing role.
The application bit:
You’ll be based in our warehouse in Trident Park, Warwick, CV34. Hours will be 9.30am - 3.30pm, Tuesday to Friday.
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start in August 2021.
So why wait, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving CVs is Friday 30th July.
We will then shortlist appropriate candidates and invite you to an interview.
We’re excitedly awaiting your application…
Rebecca and Mark x
Leave a comment