We’re looking for a super-duper individual to join our budding family in a hugely exciting time of growth. It’s a full-time position, responsible for the packing and distribution of consumer and wholesale orders across the globe as well as the day-to-day logistical operations of our award-winning paper goods business.
The things you’ll be up to:
- Fulfilling wholesale and consumer orders as well as orders from third party sites
- Packing cards and other paper products, for both sides of the business (wholesale and consumer)
- Stock control and liaising directly with Directors with regular updates to ensure availability of products for both wholesale and consumer orders
- Counting in deliveries and ensuring all goods are received correctly as per supplier delivery notes and added onto the stock inventory system
- Ensuring all packaging stock levels are kept updated and ordering of the packaging materials
- Booking of couriers and generation of appropriate paperwork to support deliveries and collections from the warehouse
- Liaising with wholesale customer’s warehousing to ensure the correct and timely delivery of orders
- Packing samples and catalogues and sending out to prospective customers
- Organising the operations of other freelance Raspberry Blossom packers to ensure all product is pristine and ready to ship to our customers
- Ensure warehouse environment is kept clean and tidy on a daily basis and liaising with waste collection company
- Confirming customer order transactions on third party websites
I know, pretty cool huh? These are the key skills we’re after:
- Relevant work experience within a similar role
- You’ll need to be competent on the computer and have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, precise, methodical and hard working, with a keen eye for detail and can get stuck in with a variety of jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete assigned tasks within given timeframes
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
- Current knowledge of workplace Health & Safety practices
- Knowledge of Stock Inventory Management systems
- Experience using Xero accounting software
The application bit:
You’ll be based in our warehouse in Trident Park, Warwick, CV34. Hours will be 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start in mid-August 2021.
So why wait, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving CVs is Friday 16th July.
We will then shortlist appropriate candidates and invite you to an interview.
We’re excitedly awaiting your application.
Rebecca and Mark x