Do you like the rush of the sale, closing deals and maintaining customer relationships? Have you got bags of charisma that always win people around? Then this role could be the one for you.
We’re looking for a super-duper individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a hugely exciting time of growth. It is a full-time position to communicate and work closely with our wholesale partners, as well as forming new working partnerships, to provide them with our award-winning colourful products for their customers.
The role will be a blend of office-based working as well as being on the road to meet with our wholesale partners in a solo capacity. You’ll be reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director.
The things you’ll be up to:
- Calling existing, previous and prospective UK-based business to business (B2B) partners and selling Raspberry Blossom’s wide range of products
- Meeting our B2B partners face-to-face and conducting sales meetings
- Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Answering questions eloquently about Raspberry Blossom products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements, opportunities for growth and closing sales
- Directing prospects to the Sales Director when appropriate
- Daily reporting of calls and meetings with Sales Director highlighting key notes
- Daily reporting with Sales Director on catalogues and samples to be sent to prospective shops
These are the key skills we’re after:
- Great written and verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, outgoing and takes pride in their appearance
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete assigned tasks within given timeframes
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and Word programs, as well as being able to pick-up other cloud-based software that we use
- Ability to quickly and confidently familiarise yourself with our product portfolio and eloquently describe them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge and articulation of English
- Calm head in all situations
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere!)
- Lots of initiative and a real positive attitude
- Management of own time and deadlines
- Own transport
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
Experience of using Capsule CRM software
Familiarity with using Xero accounting software
The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s worth of experience in a similar customer facing role.
The application bit:
You’ll be based in our warehouse in Trident Park, Warwick, CV34.
Hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start June 2022.
So why wait, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19th April 2022
We will then shortlist appropriate candidates and invite you to an interview.
We’re excitedly awaiting your application…
Rebecca and Mark