We're looking for a super-duper digital, marketing and social media designer to join our budding family team.
The position is to work alongside Rebecca, the Creative Director, in our Norfolk studio. It will be a varied role working on lots of marketing projects and is an exciting opportunity for a designer who loves joyful stationery, colourful typography and playful illustration and has a great knowledge of all things social media!
The things you'll be up to:
- Design and generate planned and organic content across Raspberry Blossom’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter) and assisting with the management of content planning and posting
- Newsletter creation, for both sides of the business (B2B and B2C)
- Supporting the Creative Director with designing marketing communications such as product catalogues, door drops and buyers boxes
- Help creating blog content. Including ‘How-to’ videos, downloadable content and other joyful pieces
- Maintain upkeep of products across all online sales channels including our website and other third party marketplaces
- Regular upkeep of our community on Instagram and Facebook and also our wholesale independent customers
- Maintain upkeep and generate content for our Pinterest account
- Generating look books and line sheets and emailing our PR contacts
I know, pretty cool huh? These are the key skills we’re after:
- Relevant work experience or degree
- You’ll need to have a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Understand social media channels Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Strong typography, hand lettering and illustration skills for designs to be used across marketing material and social media
- Has a great eye for design, colour and trends with a passion to match
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and hard working, with a keen eye for detail and can get stuck in with a variety of jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to complete assigned tasks within given timeframes
If you also possess the below then that’ll be great, but not essential:
- Ability to complete simple retouching in Photoshop
- Create fun animations (GIFs) that can be used as content across social media and within blogs
- Knowledge of Mailchimp program
- Ability to craft small DIY paper goods to create content for posting on social media and blogs
The application bit:
You’ll be based in our studio in Gayton, 5 miles outside of King’s Lynn, Norfolk. Hours will be flexible 32 hours, Monday to Friday.
We’re looking for candidates to be able to start in November 2020.
So why wait, send your CV and portfolio of your design skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then shortlist appropriate candidates and email a dummy brief to respond to and present to the Directors during an interview.
We’re excitedly awaiting your application.
Rebecca and Mark x